Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Jeff



Today was my little, I mean younger, brother's birthday. I am told I cannot call him "little" since he is 6'7"! :) Mom came down around 4:00 and Jeff showed up around 4:30. He loves pizza from a place called Nancy's pizza. It is Chicago Deep Dish style and it is good. So we ordered some pizza and had a good dinner. After dinner we had some Dairy Queen ice cream cake. I love thier ice cream cakes as does everyone in my family so we always have one. Jeff and Adam topped off the night by playing some video games. Mom had to leave shortly after cake since she had to get back home and go to work the next day. It was a short and sweet family birthday celebration. I am sure Jeff continued the party somewhere else. :)


Happy Birthday Jeff, We love you and wish you a terrific year!

No comments: